Business C06V, Busies Ethics
- Discuss reasons why ethics are an important part of an
- Describe three issues that make determining utilitarianism difficult.
- Describe how an ethic of virtue can enhance the principles of utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring.
- Discuss how the unconscious process uses past experiences to effect the moral decision-making process.
- Discuss John Locke’s idea that, in a state of nature, everyone would be political equals and free of constraints, and how those rights affect American institutions.
- According to Adam Smith, how does free market competition provide greater benefits than government interference?
- Discuss Karl Marx’s view on how capitalist economies alienate workers.